- 1/14 – Forum with the Westborough Eight
7pm-9pm: Church on the Hill, 140 Bowdoin Square (near Park St. Station), Boston
Come hear the Westborough Eight and friends to discuss tar sands, direct action and super glue! The event will include personal accounts of the action, a previously undisclosed slideshow of the action in progress, Q and A with the audience, but most importantly a discussion about next steps. Join the Westborough 8 and become a part of the Massachusetts movement against tar sands!
- 1/22 – 2nd Forum with the Westborough Eight
6:30pm: Nate Smith House, 155 Lamartine St, Jamaica Plain
Hear the 8 youth speaking on a panel in Jamaica Plain.
- 1/23 – Join 350 New England in No Pipelines Solidarity Actions across the region – 4:00pm Canvassing in Copley Square, meet at the steps of the Public Library. Sign up here, or email email@example.com
- 1/26 – Join 350 New England to Stop the Northeastern Tar Sand Pipeline with allied organizations in Portland, ME. Portland is the terminal for this ExxonMobil pipeline from which Canadian tar sands would be shipped for export to global markets. If you are interested in helping people in your community or networks take part in this action, please sign up here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2/17 – Join 350.org to Oppose the KeystoneXL Pipeline in Washington, D.C. and make it clear to President Obama that we still expect him to deny the permit. We are bringing multiple buses from Boston-area to DC, sign up for a seat here or email email@example.com.